Provasil is a dietary supplement formulated specifically to enhance memory, cognitive abilities, and overall brain health. The primary idea behind this product is manufacturer’s desire to create both effective and safe supplement that will truly help users improve brain health. Provasil is designed for men and women who experience brain fog and forgetfulness, difficulty concentrating, memory recall problems, and many other issues affecting your performance at work and school.
The goal of this Provasil review is to inspect the efficacy of the product and determine whether you should give it a chance.
How does Provasil work?
Provasil uses a natural formula enriched with potent micronutrients and plants to improve overall function of your brain. The supplement poses as a perfect combination of compounds that work to optimize different brain processes thus resulting in improved mental function.
That’s not all, regular intake of Provasil supports cell membranes and physical structure of your brain in order to prevent cognitive decline and all consequences associated with it. Basically, the supplement works to correct micronutrient deficiencies, boost levels of essential neurotransmitters, and it intensifies focus and memory. Not only does Provasil aim improve your cognitive functions, but you will also have more energy, be more productive, and the quality of life will improve too.
What are the key ingredients?
Provasil contains a truly powerful formula that improves cognitive functioning and tackles common problems associated with brain injuries and memory loss such as lack of focus or concentration, impaired problem-solving skills, and others. Let’s take a look at the key ingredients of this brain-boosting supplement and learn more about their roles in the formula:
- Vitamin C – also referred to as the ascorbic acid, this micronutrient improves the immune system’s strength and functions as an antioxidant. Insufficient levels of vitamin C are linked with fewer neurons in hippocampus thus leading to memory problems
- Folic acid – or vitamin B9, is much-needed for brain health. For example, folic acid deficiency is common among older adults and this age group experiences cognitive difficulties more than any other. Sufficient levels of this micronutrient improve memory, verbal fluency, and the ability to quickly process information
- Vitamin B12 – deficiency in this vitamin is common and it causes problems affecting memory, reasoning, and task performance. Vegans and vegetarians are more likely to be deficient in vitamin B12 because the biggest sources of the micronutrient are animal-based. Consumption of vitamin B12 through diet or supplementation can alleviate cognitive problems
- Biotin – or vitamin B7, is vital for brain functioning and it supports the overall health of your central nervous system. This vitamin plays a role in the production of specialized neurotransmitters that regulate memory, mood, and cognitive function
- Choline – a component of building blocks that form cell membranes. Also, choline is a precursor of acetylcholine which is associated with mental alertness, memory, learning, and concentration.
- L-tyrosine – linked with enhanced mental alertness, improves performance on a task associated with working memory.
- L-carnitine – effectively raises acetylcholine levels, improves recall ability, working memory, and long-term memory formation.
- Bacopa monnieri – improves memory, learning, and processing information, enhances attention.
- Ginkgo leaf – boosts blood circulation in brain, has a positive effect on cognitive flexibility, working memory, selective attention, long-term memory, and both verbal and visual information.
- Phosphatidylserine – reduces severity of age-related cognitive decline.
- L-glutamine – improves mental alertness and memory.
- Phosphatidylcholine – improves memory and learning.
- Panax ginseng – increases mental alertness and functioning, thinking ability, performance on a detail-oriented task, reaction times.
- Resveratrol – exhibits antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, enhances learning ability and long-term memory formation.
- DHA – a type of Omega-3 fatty acid which strengthens membrane structure and prevents cognitive decline.
What are the key areas of Provasil to impact?
As seen throughout this Provasil review, the supplement improves cognitive functioning in more ways than one. The truth is that brain is complex and depends on a wide range of processes to function properly. What’s more, everything that’s occurring in your body and even the food you eat have a major impact on different areas of the brain.
Provasil contains three substances (l-carnitine, choline, and phosphatidylcholine) which boost acetylcholine levels. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory. Neurotransmitters are types of chemicals found in the brain and play a crucial role in its functioning because they act as messengers that carry signals and information.
Therefore, the key area of impact associated with intake of Provasil includes increasing levels of an important neurotransmitter. Cholinergic compounds are found in many areas of the brain from the basal forebrain all the way to the cerebral cortex and hippocampus.
Will it fit in your budget?
Compared to some other brain-boosting supplements which are outrageously expensive, Provasil is affordable and fits into your budget. Moreover, the manufacturer also arranged different special offers whose primary goal is to help you get more Provasil for a lower price. These special packages include:
- The starter (1 bottle): $49.95
- Extreme value (3 Provasil bottles + 1 FREE Greenpura): $149.95
- Super special (5 Provasil bottles + 1 FREE Greenpura): $249.75
Where can you buy Provasil?
The internet makes it possible to find dietary supplements just by entering keywords in search engine. A simple search yields hundreds of results, and with just a few clicks you can buy a dietary supplement without even going to the store. While you’ll probably come across Provasil on many other websites, the best place to purchase is the official website of the manufacturer.
This is the best way to get the real product instead of something fake. Plus, ordering from the official website also makes you eligible for free shipping on all orders above $60. Another option is to get it from the manufacturer’s official Amazon profile.
Is Provasil guaranteed?
Yes, the manufacturer provided a 60-day money back guarantee. That way, if you don’t get results you were hoping for it’s possible to get a refund.
Does it have any side effects?
You’ll be happy to know that Provasil is not associated with any side effects. This isn’t just some random claim; thousands of people use this supplement, and no adverse effects have ever been recorded. Provasil uses only natural and safe ingredients such as plants, vitamins, and antioxidants whose benefits for cognitive functioning are well-documented.
Is it natural?
One of the most important advantages of Provasil is the fact it’s 100% natural. Unlike many other brain-boosting supplements, this one doesn’t contain synthetic and harmful ingredients. The makers of Provasil are fully transparent, and they displayed a complete list of ingredients found in the product’s formula.
Is it addictive?
Provasil is not addictive and it doesn’t contain controlled substances that would cause a psychoactive effect. This is particularly important if you want to avoid those unreliable products that are associated with these negative effects.
Thousands of people use Provasil regularly to improve concentration, mental alertness, problems-solving skills, recall of information, and many other consequences linked with brain injuries and memory loss. Reading customer reviews is always recommended before you purchase the product. After all, you really don’t want to buy a product that nobody finds effective. Customer reviews of Provasil are positive and all users report their delight with improvement in cognitive abilities.
Here are some examples:
“Has more ingredients than most. Have used this for a few weeks now and definitely feel the difference in my attention span, concentration and focus. Highly recommend this product after taking cheaper less ingredient mind boosters!” (Patricia B.)
“Excellent for any reason you need to take for mental health. You feel it’s working because you seem and are more mentally alert than before you took the capsules.” (Stanley B.)
“Good product. No side effects.” (Terry A)
In the end, it’s easy to conclude the Provasil review and confirm we’re talking about a powerful, effective, and safe product suitable for men and women from all walks of life. Different packages allow you to get more bottles and save more money while the informative website teaches users everything they need to know about the product. If you’re looking for a brain-boosting supplement that truly works, you should definitely consider this one.
Vaileria Dennis is a Beauty and Skincare Advisor and an independent Researcher of skincare and DIY beauty. She has contributed to various well-known websites, having a good experience in the beauty industry. She also finds her interest in some indoor games. She possesses fabulous communication and interpersonal skills. You can connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Pinterest.